Terms & Conditions
1.We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
2. Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
3. As a condition of your use of the Services and/or access to the Website, you agree that:
- Compliance with law. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall not conduct or take part in any illegal activities including but not limited to:
- (a) committing fraud, for example by making purchases on the Website using another person’s identity, credit card or bank account;
- (b) distributing, sending or facilitating the sending of any unsolicited electronic commercial messages, or engage in any form of spamming activities
1.Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
2. We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card or bank account charged.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods pursuant to the various payment methods set out in Bazaraya’s website. The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as contained in Bazaraya's website.
1.Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only. The time for delivery/performance shall not be of the essence, and Bazaraya shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or performance howsoever caused.
2.Where you have submitted an Order and made full payment for the same, but the Seller fails to deliver the Product within the period specified on the Product page without any proper, reasonable and acceptable justification, you may request for the Transaction to be cancelled, In such instance, the Company shall refund any payment made by you in accordance with the Cancellation, Exchange, Return and Refunds Policy in force at such time.
Payment for Products:
- The Company does not control the behavior of Members or the information provided by Members that is made available on the Website. Consequently, we do not provide any guarantees with regard to the Transactions undertaken by Buyers and Sellers, and do not warrant:
- (a) the existence, quality, completeness, appropriateness, safety or legality of any Product;
- (b) the veracity of any intent to sell or purchase Product by a Buyer or Seller;
- (c) whether a Product infringes the rights of any other third party;
- (d) the truthfulness, accuracy or legality of any information posted by a Seller or a Buyer in respect of a Product; or
- (e) that all Transactions will be completed.
Payment for Products purchased on the Website can be made via the following methods:1. credit Cards
2. Pay Pal
- The provision of Payment Protection Services by the Company does not make the Company a representative of a Seller or a Buyer, nor does it mean that the Company is acting as a proxy for any Buyer or Seller in performing their obligations in connection with any Transaction.
The registration process for Bazaraya Account requires you to provide us with accurate and complete personal information, including your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address and any other information as may be deemed necessary by us. You shall be responsible to update the Registration Information to ensure its completeness and accuracy, In addition to such Registration Information, we may request for additional information or documentation at any time and for any reason, including confirming your identity, age and/or to confirm your bank details or debit, credit, prepaid facilities, for example, cards which you have registered with us. You agree that you will provide such information and/or documentation promptly to us upon request. If you do not provide such information and/or documentation promptly, we may, without any liability to you, either limit your use of the Bazaraya Payment Account or suspend or close your Bazaraya Payment Account.
If, having purchased goods or services on the Bazaraya Website, you are subsequently entitled to a refund for any reason in respect of such goods or services, you agree that we will either :
1.issue a Refund Coupon to be credited to your Bazaraya Payment Account Balance for such refunds;
2. where the purchase was made using a credit card, credit the refund to the same credit card. We may require you to provide additional information prior to processing any refund.
1. The seller must provide all information and documents required to support his/her application, including the company information and personal information.
2. Seller warrant that all information provided to Bazaraya as part of the registration process is accurate, current and complete at all times and the seller shall immediately let us know if there are any changes to the same. If we accept you as a seller, you irrevocably agree that you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage that we may suffer arising from any inaccurate or false statement or misrepresentation of facts submitted to us by you.
3. Seller shall manage and ensure that relevant information such as the price and the details of items are completely accurate and must not post a misleading information to describe the item or the product.
4. The seller must issue receipts, credit card slips or invoices to Buyer on request.
5. Seller takes all the responsibility regarding shipping and delivery to his/her customer,
* First three months from the registration on Bazaraya, we only going to charge One ringgit per transaction, after the three months we will charge 2% of the product selling price for Electronics and 5% of the product selling price for the rest of the categories,
* The seller must have the Malaysian nationality and must be inside Malaysia.
We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice to you, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of your Bazaraya Payment Account and we shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification or suspension prevents you from accessing your Bazaraya Payment Account or any part of it.
In connection with your use of your Bazaraya Payment Account, you shall not:
1. Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
2. Use your Payment Account for any illegal activities;
3. Use your Bazaraya Payment Account in a manner that may result in complaints, disputes, claims, penalties or other liability to us, other users or third parties or may be regarded as an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules; or
5.If we, in our sole discretion, believe that you may have engaged in the above restricted activities, we may take various actions, including the following:
*We may suspend or restrict your access to and/or close your Bazaraya Payment Account;
* We may terminate these Terms and Conditions and refuse to provide the services to you;
*We may place a hold on your Bazarya Payment Account Balance for up to 150 days if reasonably needed to protect against the risk of liability; or
* We may take legal action against you.
6. If you are below 18 years old you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s). By consenting to your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are agreeing to take responsibility for:
* your actions in your use of the Bazaraya Payment Account;
*any charges associated with your use of any of the Bazaraya Payment Account;
* your compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must cease using the Bazaraya Payment Account.