Easehold Electric Coffee Spice Grinder Maker with Stainless Steel Blades Beans Mill Herbs Nuts Moedor de Cafe Home Use
1. Grind coffee beans quickly and efficiently with this 200W powerful coffee grinder.
The motor rotation speed is 28000-30000 revolutions per minute and the frequency is 50 / 60Hz. You can prepare 5 cups of coffee at a time.
2. Wonderfully versatile. This grinder will also allow chopping nuts to enhance your salads or create great homemade cookies, chopping herbs and spices for a fresh addition to your gourmet meals.
3. Simple and easy to use. Simply add whole beans, secure the lid, and press the safety inching switch to start. Grind for a few seconds, or a few seconds more, depending on your need—from coarse to fine.
4. Safe and clean. For safety, the blade won’t spin without the lid securely in place. The blade is made of stainless steel to avoid rusting and to ensure good grinding effect.
5. Compact and sleek looking, the coffee grinder makes a convenient and useful addition to any kitchen. It is a must for any true coffee lover.
1 x black plastic machine body
1 x transparent lid
1 x safety inching switch
1 x stainless steel blade
1 x copper motor
1. Do not let the machine idle and run for a long time. Stop to rest for 3 minutes after working for 3 minutes. Then you can restart it again.
2. Do not put too much beans at a time, otherwise, it will reduce the coffee aroma during the grinding process.
3. Ground coffee powder can easily oxidize in the air and absorb moisture, weakening the aroma of coffee. So you’d better grind the beans according to your need and make the coffee instantly once you finish grinding, thus avoiding losing coffee flavor.
4. Please store the machine in a dry and ventilated place to prevent the machine from going mildewed when you don’t use it for a long time.
5. Keep the machine out of children’s reach.
6. Place the machine on a stable, flat, good supported, wide place.
7. Do not add water, nails, stones, etc. into the bean tank.
8. Do not immerse the machine into water to clean.
9. Please do not repair the machine or replace the element to avoid accidents.