2200Mah Car Vacuum Cleaner 120W 100V to 240V Wireless Dry and Wet Car Household Portable Handheld Vaccum Cleaner
Click Image for Gallery
|Name: 120W 3200kpa Car/Home Vacuum Cleaner Handheld Rechargeable Mini Cordless|
Material:Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Voltage: DC 12V
Rated power: 120W
Vacuum degree: 3200kpa
Rated speed: 29000-31000rpm
Lithium battery capacity: 2200MAH
Power cord length: about 1m
●Multiple use for one machine, family, car
●High efficiency filtration, dust separation
●Dry and wet
●Flexible cleaning, small and convenient
●Strong suction, absorb a variety of materials
●Wireless, can be sucked everywhere
●Exhaust ports on both sides, streamlined air duct
●Soot, dust, liquid, hair can be sucked
Application: for car, home
How to use? (Instructions)
1. Check if there is enough charge
2. Turn the switch on
3. Replace different nozzles according to different use occasions
4. This product is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner. Pay attention to timely opening the front cover drain when absorbing water.
5. Rechargeable battery USB display red for normal charging, green for full
6. Charging time is about 3-4 hours full, full of sustainable use for 20-30 minutes
●1 x vacuum cleaner
●2 x Connector
●1 x Brush
●1 x Flat nozzle
●1 x USB charging cable
●1 x EVA connecting tube
●1 x manual
1. Do not wipe the body with gasoline or volatile detergent.
Pay attention to the water level of the front cover when absorbing moisture
3. When clearing the foreign matter at the gaps, please put on the duckbill straw.
4. Under normal conditions, it can usually be used for half an hour, and has no effect on the car battery.
5. In order to make the vacuuming effect better, it is necessary to clean the filter bag regularly. * When the vacuum cleaner is not used, the power cord can be rolled up and stored.
6. The product is not a toy. Do not let children play alone to avoid danger. At the same time, the product should be placed in a dry place. Tips: Do not let children play alone, this product is not a toy. Do not smoke foreign objects that are burning, such as unburned cigarette butts. Do not open the car when operating the vacuum cleaner.